Location: New York, NY
Hours: Full Time
Competitive Salary + Commission + Benefits
Who we are:
Taylor James is a fully-integrated production company – collaborating with the best agencies and brands in the world, to bring creative ideas to life. We create powerful integrated campaigns for print, digital and broadcast media; maximizing creative efficiencies and running full-service production solutions from concept to completion.
We are a team of passionate artists, working seamlessly across our New York and London studios to deliver our clients’ vision through animation, CGI, film and photography, VFX, and post-production. We are problem solvers; our unique alchemy of creative vision and robust production-management allows us to offer maximum creative output against scheduling and budget challenges, and positions us as a global driving force in our industry.
About the position:
The EIP is primarily responsible for the collaborative production design of live experiential marketing events in conjunction with traditional advertising/marketing messaging. The individual will be accountable for ensuring the agreed to creative connects to the strategy and production goals of the event with the outcome of bringing the vision to life while inspiring consumers to take action.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Serving as the company’s primary point of contact for all operational issues including communications and reporting with clients, daily logistics, and performance management.
* Participate/assist in strategy and creative brainstorming integrating experiential concepts with more traditional advertising & marketing tactics.
* Possess the ability to understand the realities of production when combined with a strong creative idea ensuring the proper balance of “pushing the envelope” and feasibility.
* Convey an understanding of cost estimating and properly pricing a production within budget constraints, while remaining committed to delivering the company’s margin threshold.
* Maintain strong relationships with various vendors across all production categories; leveraging existing relationships and working to establish new ones.
* Contribute to the generation of estimates with a strong understanding of how to determine capacity, bandwidth, length of allocation, etc. for required team members essential to each unique project. Forecast, manage and track event budgets in order to stay within scope.
* Collaborate with the existing members of the company’s production department, while also challenging fellow Producers and Production Assistants to stay on the forefront of what’s possible and compelling.
* Leverage strong communication skills (verbal and written) to maintain detailed schedules, provide updates to the team, and stay ahead of potential pitfalls prior to their occurrence. Be a pro-active trouble-shooter vs taking a reactionary approach following incidents.
* Provide onsite, hands-on assistance for programs, tours and events as needed.
In addition to being a highly motivated, organized multitasker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the following technical skills are a must:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent experience,
* Minimum 5+ years of production experience in major advertising/marketing agency or production company.
* Ability to be solution-oriented; thriving in and making decisions in high-pressure environments.
* Previous experience working with partner agencies.
* Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements.
* Must be available to work flexible work hours which will include evenings and/or weekends and travel on occasion.
* Client service and overall event management experience (concept, implementation and execution with excellence).
* Strong client communication skills (insight, analysis, and program reporting).
* Ability to manage and retain relationships.
* Display strong leadership; the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
* Solid understanding of social media tools and digital platforms.
* Strong computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to work in a digital work environment.
The duties necessary within this role include but are not limited to those outlined above. Additional duties, will expand as the position develops and the organization grows.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘ Experiential Producer’ in the subject line.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to work in the USA. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer work-permission sponsorship.